Tiny Cph Starter Site
Use Open Cph starter site styles and templates but create your own content.
The "Tiny Cph" starter site is a minimalistic "templates-only" version of the "Open Cph" starter site and also based on the Bootstrap, a free collection of tools for creating websites and web applications, as well as LESS and ASP.NET Razor or Master Pages. However, it is stripped of demo content pages and media files present in the "Open Cph" starter site.
Like the "Open Cph" site, it comes in two versions:
- The Razor version is built on ASP.NET Razor and uses Razor Web Pages for page templates.
- The Master Pages version is built on ASP.NET Master Pages and uses Master Pages for page templates.
Note. The "Open Cph" starter site has the same page layout templates and functions but unlike "Tiny Cph" it also includes sample content pages and media files.
The Tiny Cph Starter Site features:
- Bootstrap as its frontend development tools.
- 5 basic Razor- or Master Pages-based templates: Frontpage, full width, 2 and 3 columns.
- Top menu
- Quick links to the sitemap and a switcher to other website languages
- Left menu, based on Composite.Navigation.Distributed package
- Language switcher, based on Composite.Navigation.LanguageSwitcher package
- Sitemap, based on Composite.Navigation.Sitemap package
- LESS for its stylesheets
- Easy skinning
- HTML meta tags
Note: If you are using IIS6, please consider configuring .LESS on IIS6 as this Starter site uses .LESS for stylesheets.
You can quickly personalize the Tiny Cph website by changing its colors, adding your own logo, inserting "content spots" or updating links in the page footer if you are going to use the default templates and template features that it comes with.
Please see "Personalization" for more information.
This starter site supports theming. You can: