Study on your own and get certified in C1 CMS
Welcome to the C1 CMS training program. Here you can find a range of online training courses and self-test that will help you on your way to become a certified C1 CMS developer.
In order to become a certified C1 CMS developer you need to complete two tracks. The mandatory Basic training track and another track of you choosing, for example ASP.NET or Front-end.
Each track consist of a selection of material to study, articles, guides, FAQ, how-to videos etc, and ends with an exam that will be provided to you by Composite, which you need to complete within 24 hours. We recommend that you try to solve a sample assignment ("Test Yourself") before taking on the final exam.
Good luck, we look forward to having you join the C1 CMS family.
How to pass the bar
In order to become a certified C1 CMS developer you have to complete a 24-hour exam at the end of your training.
The exam process is as follows:
- You purchase access to the exam and indicate desired track and what date you would like the exam to take place
- On the agreed date you receive your assignment with tasks to complete
- You install a C1 CMS Website and complete the tasks on this site. You do this your own PC.
- Within 24 hours after receiving the assignment, you ZIP your C1 CMS site and make it available to us
- We download your site and evaluate how you completed your tasks
- Within 2-5 working days you receive the results of your exam
Start your path towards C1 CMS certification here:
- C1 CMS ASP.NET Developer
- C1 CMS Front-end Developer
- C1 CMS Console Application Developer
- C1 CMS Webmaster
- C1 CMS System Administrator
- C1 CMS System Integrator
- C1 CMS Information Architect
The specialized tracks may include overlapping topics. And please note that before you start certification process, you should successfully pass the CMS Basics track exam required for all the other tracks.
Certification is a commercial offering. Web agencies that have two or more certified C1 CMS developers on staff are eligible for certified partner status.
Once you certification has been completed it will be valid for 12 months.
You can find information on the page Training & Certification.