Run multiple C1 CMS Websites in one deployment
You can have more than one C1 CMS Website running in the same Azure web role / on the same Windows Server within one deployment.
The steps for adding more websites to the existing web role/Windows Server are no different from adding the first website.
Please note that:
- Each website should be uploaded to its own dedicated website container.
- While configuring the website, you should use domain names that are not in use by other websites already running in the web role / on the Windows Server.
To add another website to the existing C1 CMS Azure deployment:
- Upload a website to a new website container in your blob storage. Normally this is the same blob storage you are already using for both other website containers and the deployment container.
- Configure the website, making sure the bindings are set to the domain names not in use by other websites in the deployment.
- Publish the website to the Azure web role / Windows Server.